darling dear, get a grip.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cause im a free bitch, baby.

Heyy
so the day has finally come for me to join the bandwagon and shop online :S eBay watch out.
i think its safe to say that my days of having money in my bank are now officially gone, although I'm never going to have anything to wear.

I'm currently trying to enforce a weekly shopping budget but with my wish list currently being SO huge i hope that i can employ it. The plan being if i can simply shop online the temptation will be gone we i walk through a mall or plaza or any small boutique, this will be quite an interesting experiment i think. Though I could be addicted to worse things the spending all my money in a few days right? like .. hard drugs?!

'Got my addictions, and i love to fix 'em. But no ones perfect'

So anyway as a result i can update everything more often and cheaper (hopefully) , celebrations :D

as well as this i have more internet time :D so they're will be more posts coming soon. Hopefully i can keep it up :D

p.s where have all the SKY HIGH heels gone???

That's it for now - quick and easy :) , chat later
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment